Furniture is the pride of your home. Furniture is the choice of your mind, taste of art and it is something that completes your home. Furniture could also be just a simple teak chair; polished and shining, sitting elegantly at the center of the drawing room; or it might be a five-seat comfortable sofa. Whatever furniture suits your home décor, and at the same time serves your need; is the ideal furniture set up for your home. Designer furniture has a different design than the conventional designs; the designs are new, attractive and fit into a small place. The designs are what one might call- progressive because they reflect taste and variation.
Give stylish look to your home with furniture
From bed to cupboards, table to wardrobes, any fitting to movables furniture could be of specific design and for specific needs. Different families have different tastes and in order to cater to all these needs, designer furniture is made with a unique blend and distinctive style. The modern style is followed in the construction in order to give a posh look to your home.
Furniture is different for each of the rooms. Living room furniture should be spacious, light and vibrant. Drawing room furniture should ne welcoming and the furniture should also be comfortable. Bedroom is very personal in nature and so it should have light furniture set but large enough to store all belongings and also look stylish and compact. It should be kept in mind that overloading furniture into one single room will not look good in most of the homes. Simple furniture is new age modern style furniture.
How to set up furniture alignment in a room?
- A Scandinavian style sofa set, an accent chair and a center table is what will make your drawing room perfect. This type of setup will be ideal for watching TV, late night movies with family and also to greet the guests. It is up to you whether you want to create a cozy den or straight up setup in the room. Choosing designer furniture will give the modern look to your whole setup. Media furniture could be carved out bold and stylishly for your television or home theatre.
- Your study room may be set up with recliners and chairs with designer bookcase. A traditional yet smart look of your study room with an accent table in the middle will steal the deal. A sofa cum bed will keep you sorted for the late night readings. The lighting should enhance the furniture alignment in the room.
- The bedroom should have a king sized bed with super comfortable mattresses and bed lamps. A shiny wooden wardrobe stuck to the wall and a broad dressing table with Belgian glass will surely dazzle the visitors and on the other hand will also make your night’s sleep undisturbed. The bed should have lockers and drawers underneath it for quick storage.
- Bathroom and kitchen have drawers and cupboards according to the storage required but it should match with the overall look of the home. Touches of modernity in the glass cupboard or a shiny star shaped mirror will give that special touch to the whole setup.
How to choose the appropriate furniture?
- Construction: You want the furniture to be curvy and solid. Solid wood frame lasts longer and it is a standard for fine furniture.
- Silhouette: Furniture is a one-time investment and speaks a lot about you. Choose a silhouette that is nice and you will love it in the future.
- Finish: A chair can be changed from traditional to contemporary with a touch of black stain in it. Also, a mahogany piece painted white may look feminine if not painted with brown. Colors alternate the finish of a piece.
This blog has been written for reader to get some useful info about designer furniture. Hope this blog will help you to understand all the points for making your home more beautify with designer furniture. To know more let’s go with the details.