1. Expression of likeness: Getting a like is an expression of attraction. It shows that the visitor is interested in your dealing and wants the updates from you. This is just like to get an email from them. This type of operation shows a high measure of commitment with him. It builds a personal and individual relationship with customers.
2. Engaged the User: Those who clicked on Facebook like button they become engaged, committed and connected to them. It is true that Facebook has 2.4 times the amount of friends than that of a typical user and he or she is also involved in searching and exploring the content which they discover on Facebook. Facebook also says that likes click on 3.5x more links to external sites than an ordinary user.
3. Email Marketing Capability: If people click on Facebook like page it means that they are added to the fan base. By using the messaging feature enclosed in administrative page, you can send a totally different broadcast email style to all your fans all around the world to show your identity (sex, age).
4. Become a member of Facebook Groups: Liking an object means that now you are the official joint member of the Facebook group. Also the object related search either it is a brand, product or service it appears on the Facebook page. In short we are buying the Facebook page just click on like a button.
5. Detailed Activity: If we associate with a Facebook page, it provides a detailed activity of fans on the page as well the personal information such as age, sex and biography which may be important for the research and business purpose.