Now days, a new name is hearing many time and many places in business world, that’s way2progress.com. So, I also tried to explore it a bit. As an entrepreneur, I am used to try new stuffs. This is because I don’t want somebody to snatch my cake from my hand and eat in front of me, at the same time laughing at me.
OK, so we were at way2progress.com. What I found is very useful. Way2progress.com is a global business portal, which helps the business in internet marketing by just starting as $1/month. Yes, you read right. Starts at $1/month. I am socked to hear this, because many online marketing companies are charging thousand dollars. Not only this, if you are paying for business posting, you can get business leads for free. Yes, for free. Not only this, free options are also available if you don’t want to spent. By hearing this, I just called my girlfriend for breakup, now I am in crush with way2progress.com.
But, I am not promoting it. I don’t do anything for free. But yes, as I got succeed, I also want other to be successful. See, I am taking care of others. The day is not far where I will become the GOD.
In order to make you successful on way2progress.com, here are some tips:
- Introduce your business in proper way. The introduction allows 500 characters only. So make your business stuffs short & sweet. (Should not be too sweet, else diabetics will ignore it.
- While post your business, choose paid options. This will redirect more users to your business.
- Be activated. Post more and more updates about your business. This will help to attract more customers.
- Use public review option. Ask your customers, satisfied users to post review about your product/business/website.
- Post blogs. This will make your business search engine friendly.
I indeed found this tips very useful for my business. I am almost gaining 20% more users to my website and converting them to my customers. So why don’t you try?
Try it before your competitor snatches your cake. It’s hard to find gems always. But once it found, you will be rich & reach. A courageous decision is making the business finally.